30 Braids in 30 Days contains all the tips, tricks and tutorials to help you braid your own hair at home.
Whether you’re a beginner or a stylist, you’ll find so much hair-spiration in 30 Braids in 30 Days. Plus it contains step-by-step picture tutorials as well as full written instructions for all these styles and more.
You’ll learn the Braids Basics, how to prep you hair for braiding, and how to braid your own hair. Even better, this ebook will give you the skills to defeat any bad hair day.
What’s in the ebook?
- Over 75 pages of hairstyle ideas and tips to get over bad hair days
- Tutorials for all styles of braids, starting at the beginner to advanced
- Step-by-step photo tutorials and written instructions for the 30 braided hairstyles featured in the 30 Braids in 30 Days challenge
- Styling advice on how to prepare your hair for braiding
- Tips for braiding curly hair
- Advice for braiding fine hair
- Product and styling tips and tricks
- Braid troubleshooting guide
Do I need a special e-reader?
No. The 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook is a pdf file which can be read on any device with the free Adobe PDF Reader. Save it on your home computer, keep it on your iPhone or iPad by syncing it through iBooks, or save it on your e-reader. It looks better in full colour so you can see all the pictures.
Is this only for people who are good at hair?
No, not at all. I don’t have any special training, so if I can do it I know you can too. I styled my hair for every look and took all the photos too. I explain the Braid Basics from the beginning and here’s a sample of what you’ll find inside the 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook.