You will hear the word Haschak at least 5 times in our house everyday. Somehow my 8 and 6 year old stumbled across their YouTube channel and they have loved them ever since. They get the thumbs up from me and hubby so thought I would share a bit of Haschak love if you think your kiddos would like them?
- Why teenagers suddenly can’t stand their parents
- Strong Sibling Bonds Can Build Resilience
- How Normal Are Your Child’s Fears?
- We Have 2 Family Passes to the Brisbane Ekka Up For Grabs
- Your kids will probably never understand the best bits of your childhood
- Thinking About Food Allergies from the Child’s Perspective
- Teenage Moodiness or Mental Health Crisis?
- What Is Good Social Etiquette When Your Child Might Be Sick?