It can be a fun little treat every now and then to make some sandwich art for your kiddo as a surprise. Below is a simple tutorial I put together on how to make a flower sandwich.
– Prepare your sandwich by cutting a circle out of the sandwich using a circle cutter. Save the off cuts.
– Cut ‘V’ shapes out around the circle
– It should look like diagram3 once it’s done
– Use the off cuts to create grass and use the crusts as stems
– Decorate the centre of the flower with a slice of carrot or strawberry and use spinach as leaves
That should be it for your flower. Hope you enjoy this short tutorial.
Tutorial by Ghabeba – from What’s For Lunch