So you’ve been looking after your beautiful little cherub for the past 4 years. You know very soon that little person who you love and have spent most of their waking life with is just about go off into the unknown world of School. You feel a mixture of fear, relief, excitement, anxiety but what’s normal? What do other School Mum’s feel? Below is a fantastic post taken from the School Mum facebook page which will give you a variety of different stories shared by School Mums all over Australia about how they felt sending their little ones off to school for the first time. Feel free to share your stories in the comments below ….
- Strong Sibling Bonds Can Build Resilience
- How Normal Are Your Child’s Fears?
- We Have 2 Family Passes to the Brisbane Ekka Up For Grabs
- Your kids will probably never understand the best bits of your childhood
- Thinking About Food Allergies from the Child’s Perspective
- Teenage Moodiness or Mental Health Crisis?
- What Is Good Social Etiquette When Your Child Might Be Sick?
- Our Family Whale Watching Adventure