So you’ve been looking after your beautiful little cherub for the past 4 years. You know very soon that little person who you love and have spent most of their waking life with is just about go off into the unknown world of School. You feel a mixture of fear, relief, excitement, anxiety but what’s normal? What do other School Mum’s feel? Below is a fantastic post taken from the School Mum facebook page which will give you a variety of different stories shared by School Mums all over Australia about how they felt sending their little ones off to school for the first time. Feel free to share your stories in the comments below ….
- Win a Licetec V-Comb A1 Pack and Be Head Lice Free This Year
- Win This Ultimate Christmas Pack
- Fun ways to hang your Christmas stockings when you don’t have a mantlepiece
- Do You Know About This Family Resort In Brisbane?
- Get Sorted for Teacher’s End of Year Gifts With This Awesome App
- Gorgeous School Buzz Products Launch in Australia
- Win a Double Pass to attend the Brisbane Babyology Baby Shower
- 7 Tips For Trauma-Free Hair Brushing