I was skeptical when I first tried this but I can honestly tell you it worked really well for me!
I wear quite a bit of silver and it’s generally OK when I wear it a lot but if you have had it sitting around for a while it can get quite tarnished. I had a stack of old silver that I bought super cheap in India years ago and I wanted to give some away but it was very tarnished …
This simple trick is crazy … It works and its almost free.
Check out this simple demo that you can try at home.
- Place a piece of aluminium foil (shiny side up) on the bottom of a bowl.
- Add 1tbs of salt and 1tbs of bicarbonate soda on top of the foil.
- Then add ½ cup of boiling water and ½ cup of plain white vinegar.
- Place your jewellery into the mixture, ensuring it touches the aluminium foil lining.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Remove your jewellery and with a microfiber cloth, dry your jewellery removing any remaining residue.