I decided to give them a go and luckily they are pretty easy so anyone can make them look like this!!
A loaf of bread (white or wholemeal)
Butter / Margarine / Nuttalex
Hundreds and Thousands (we used the all natural ones which worked a treat)
1. Cut off crusts from each slice of bread
2. Squash bread down with hand to make it flat and compressed
3. Spread with butter / margarine / nuttalex
4. Cover with Hundreds and Thousands
5. Roll up slice of bread from one side to the other
6. Cut up rolled slice of bread into 6 pieces
7. Place on plate so you can see the hundreds and thousands
8. EAT AND ENJOY!!