Are you in charge of organising a graduation event at your child’s school and are you looking for some ideas? We asked on our facebook page for some suggestions and where the top ten best ideas …
- Arrange a nice dinner at a restaurant. Often times you can rent a room for a few hours. The best part of this is that the restaurant does the set up and clean up.
- If your school has a hall that can be used, ask the teachers if they will help you get together a committee of children to help out with the planning.
- Arrange a formal dinner or a banquet where the children are being served. There could be some good music, and speakers if so desired.
- Rent a skating rink for the afternoon.
- Have a movie day.
- Arrange a dance for the children and their parents (kinda like a father daughter dance).
- Rent a bowling alley.
- Arrange a day at the beach.
- Have a photographer come in.
- Put together a few different ideas and allow the kids to vote on what it is they would like to do.
There are many great things that can be done to make a graduation special and make the children happy. Sometimes the simplest things are the most memorable it doesn’t always have to be fancy smancy!
If you want to become a Fellow School Mum and stay updated with all the latest then click here!!